JOIN HERE – Become a member

Legalise Cannabis Australia

Legalise Party

Membership is open to all people who;

  • are eligible to be enrolled on the AEC electoral roll
  • support the aims and objectives of the Party
  • agree to accept the rules and regulations of the Party Constitutions

Formerly known as; Help End Marijuana Prohibition (HEMP) Party.

You will also become a member of the Legalise Cannabis Party in your State when you complete this application form.

Please check your details.

Follow the online instructions to confirm your AEC enrolment details and ensure the correct information is provided.

Middle names are required IF they are included on the electoral roll.


    Please provide exactly the same details as are currently entered on the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) Electoral Roll

    * required to complete the application.
    Tab key moves to the next field.

    Same as on the electoral roll.

    A confirmation email will be sent and future Party emails.

    Residential Address

    An exact match to your details on the electoral roll and usually matches your Driver Licence too.

    * Declaration

    I am an Australian citizen and enrolled to vote.
    I am not relied upon by another party for the purposes of electoral registration.
    I hereby apply for membership in Legalise Cannabis Australia and the Legalise Cannabis Party of my State.
    I agree to verify my membership with the Federal and/or State Electoral Commission.
    I will abide by my State's and the Federal Party Constitution and associated regulations.
    I give consent to receive email or SMS from the Party.
    I declare that all the information I have provided is true and complete.


    Please add to your email contacts.


    Share this page: